Sweet Table DecorationsDelight your guests with these pretty sweet treats
Your wedding cake of course should be a beautiful work of art but must taste delicious!
Here’s how my process works
Let’s chat – first things first let’s chat about your cake ideas, wedding date and how you imagine the style of your special day to be. I can let you know my availability.
Book it in – next up let’s book the date in the diary so you can relax knowing your date is booked with me and we can get on with the fun bit of cake designing. A £100 deposit is all that is needed to secure your date with me.
Let’s meet – Here’s the fun bit, I’ll invite you over to chat about your cake ideas, how you envisage your cake looking, you’ll get to taste some delicious cake samples of course and we’ll design your cake.
The final details – I’ll email you a proposal of the details of your cake from design, flavours, number of guests, as well as price and delivery details. All you have to do sit back and enjoy the rest of your wedding planning.
Let us create a beautiful vintage sweet table for you and your guests to enjoy at your special event.
Included in the package:
- Up to 6 variety of traditional sweets (add more for an extra charge)
- 100g sweets per guest
- Use of glassware
- Use of sweet tongs and scoops
- Traditional paper sweet bags (colour can be matched to your theme)
- Delivery and set-up and styling of the table at your chosen venue*
- Use of props such as traditional weighing scales, chalkboard signs, vintage wooden crates, lanterns
- Best of all you get to keep all left over sweets!
All sweet tables can be styled specifically to co-ordinate with the theme and colours for your event with props to accompany the style.
Prices start from £1.75 per person.